OK, I don't really NEED multi-colored slides. I have brown shoes. And tan ones. And black ones. And sneaks. But these just make my feet happy! And they fit, a somewhat unusual occurrence for narrow-width me! They are also a higher heel than I have worn in a while; so it took me a while to get used to walking in them.
Now those are some fun shoes! They just make me smile. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteYea!! I love getting new shoes..those are so pretty..you can wear them with most anything. Great choice.
ReplyDeleteBut be safe..I just sprained the top of my foot and it's been two weeks healing already..and still hurts. We are not quite sure HOW I did it, but it is where the top of my sandals come across.
Oh, I LOVE them. So fun. And in FL, you can wear them year round, right? :) See, they're practical, too.
ReplyDelete...and they great in real life! Really nice shoes!
ReplyDelete