Friday, March 4, 2011

DT Surprise!

Well, you could have knocked me over with a feather last week when I got a private message from Jamie asking if I were interested in assuming some Design Team responsibilities at Coordinates Collection, such as the Monthly Kit contest and the Question of the Day (QOTD)! I'm on the Forum every day anyway, and always leave comments about the work in the Gallery; so it's no stretch for me.

I am now officially the Forum/Gallery Coordinator! I truly enjoy the nice people there, and was honored to be asked. Don't tell Jamie, but I would have done it without the free product and discount compensation! I had to submit a bio and Jack took a decent head shot which should be up this week. And even though I don't actually design anything, I get to use the cute little Design Team blinkie! Fun! Just hope I don't run out of QOTD's!

I would love to think of some ways to attract new customers. It's such a great kit club, and even if you don't get the kits, you are free to enjoy the Forum, put up your work in the Gallery, and participate in the contests and crops.  And besides the fact that I want these nice folks to be very successful, I also want the kits to be around for a long time because I love, love, love it when my box of goodies comes every month!

5 comments:

  1. You're perfect for our team Adele, so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations adele! i also love kits. everyday upon arriving from work, i look forward to checking the mailbox for my parcel notice (second to seeing my little boy, of course!)... :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Adele...you are a great asset to CC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so honored to be the other new kid on the block along with you Adele!! You've been so friendly since I joined the site! I hope I can get some scrappy friends to come join the site too! I love it, the kits are awesome, and it's just a really fun place to be!! :) Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Adele!! you're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete