This next one has a gift card holder inside -- a little envelope I carefully made to the right size with paper matching the front mat, only to find out that the gift cards are sold neatly bound up in the cardboard that gives all the info about using it. Fortunately the whole thing is card size, so I am just ignoring the special envelope and enclosing the whole gift card thingy.
Monday, December 16, 2013
Snow cards
This week's Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp is to create a card with a snow theme: I've been using snow a lot on the few Christmas cards I send out. What is this South Floridian's fascination with snow, you may ask...? Maybe I have fond memories of growing up in Chicago, admiring that first blanket of white, building a snowman, having a snowball fight, ice skating at the park, and being pulled by Daddy on a sled to the library. I was too young to have to shovel the darn stuff or pay the heating bill, so all my snow memories are happy ones. Anyway, I made a few cards with snowflakes or snow:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Love your cards, great textures
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining us at Simon Says Wednesday Challenge.
Jo x
Beautiful snowy cards, Adele! I still live amongst the snow and still love it! (until about February :)) Thanks so much for sharing these with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
ReplyDelete