Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Online Card Class: Clear & Sheer

I made two more cards for the Clear & Sheer Class in time to post them to the Gallery before it closes tomorrow.

Day 1 included a lot of tips about adhering vellum, and I used a die to cut holes in both the watercolored card front and the tag, and then stitched them together at the top. Which you can't see in the photo, Just just pretend, OK?


My Day 2 assignment was to tone down paper with vellum, and this one worked out much better than I expected. I've never known what to do with this busy garden-themed paper, but a little vellum allows me to carry out the theme with a watering can and tools.


I probably won't get any more done before the Gallery closes, but I'm going to a crop Saturday and will be taking these ideas along with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment