Sunday, June 17, 2018

Create Along With Us

Every month as they release new products, Papertrey Ink has a "Create Along With Us" event, where they invite their customers to create a card inspired by one of the projects presented that month by the design team. I am always wowed by the work of these creative ladies and save quite a few to my Pinterest account. This month one of my saved ideas was this card by Lizzie Jones -- I like its simple repeat stamping, and the pointed cut.


I used the same To the Point die to cut kraft paper stamped in gold with Festive Berries, and added a big Big Basic Birthday Wishes die cut. Kraft color Bitty Big plaid serves as the base. Love that stuff!



2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty design, and I like your take on it equally, Adele, especially your plaid mixed with the leaves on kraft. Pinning this......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to pin this one to my own board, Adele! I think it is stunning! I love the monochrome coloring, the harvest ginkgo leaves in gold, and, of course, that beautiful plaid! I hope you are doing well! Thank you for my birthday wishes!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete