Thursday, January 13, 2011

Coordinates Collections $1 Kit Grab Bag and my Contest Prize!

I had such good luck last month with various grab bags from Coordinates Collections that I decided to order a $1.00 kit grab bag along with my regular order this month. The one I got had plenty of double-sided paper (including a plaid that came in a previous kit and I loved). There was also a complete alphabet, an overlay, some of those great Maya Road sheers, glassine envelopes, chipboard shapes, and a package and a half of Prima flowers. I can use a lot of these right away to make valentines. I would say this is an awesome deal for just $1!

I also won one of the CC contests this month and won this prize -- a whole pack of patterned black & white paper, which I can think of a lot of good uses for:

1 comment: