I've been a busy little bee making cards for Operation Write Home, and I just accumulate them until I have enough to send. Some are from sketches on their website; some are sketches from a creative friend of mine; some just created themselves from bits of what I have on hand. I probably should pick a design and make a couple dozen of the same thing for efficiency's sake; but I have too much fun trying new things. I just packaged these up today to ship:
Plus this pretty card from my sweet and talented friend Norma Anne (I have to ask her how she tied that gorgeous, tangly gold thread):
And Saturday, October 1, OWH is hosting a blog hop to celebrate World Cardmaking Day. Go make a card! And if you don't know what to do with it, send it to OWH to bring a smile to the face of a soldier and his or her family.







adele, i hope my american uncle gets to be a recipient of your cards. he's stationed right now in afghanistan. these cards will surely bring a smile to anybody's face.
ReplyDeleteThese are so beautiful Adele! Love the "hi" card- it's so colorful and eye catching. Thank you so much for your ongoing support - your comments always make me smile and keep me motivated.
ReplyDelete