I am way far behind in my watercolor efforts. I knew going in that the class would conflict with my sister's visit, but didn't know that we would spend a couple days in Miami when Brian was having surgery (highly successful!) and that Paul and Angela would ask to spend a few days with us while they are house hunting. We were busting at the seams with people I love! So I've barely had time to look at the daily videos, let alone try any techniques. Class is technically over, with one extra week to catch up on projects and I've got my work cut out for me! I'm thinking I will choose one project from each day and maybe I can accomplish that.
Now that everything is back to normal, I spent a couple long-anticipated hours in the craft room. I painted a couple panels for Day 3 and Day 5 but haven't yet made them into cards. I did, however, finish this very fun card with watercolor dots:
Very simple and I will definitely do more of this!
Lovely card! I am so far behind in the class as well LOL. Oh well.... it won't be going anywhere thankfully :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by! I'm glad too that class is always available, although it's fun to take it live and get to add to the Gallery and Forum.
DeleteHow are you enjoying your Scraptastic kit?