I love
Online Card Classes so much, and I've taken quite a few of them. The current class is Clean and Simple 4, and I've been having so much fun playing with the techniques taught in class. My goal in every class is to make at least one card from each day's lessons, but I was enjoying Day 1 so much that I just kept going:
Multiple colors of embossing powder on one stamped design:
Allover embossing with masked area in different color, Love this technique. I wish the white on white showed up better in the photo.
I blew this next one by trying to use a wood block stamp and line it up a second time. Don't know what I was thinking. It made an OK card anyway, as long as you don't try to pretend I did some shadow inking.
Tiles -- these were so much fun I made two of them!
I finished a couple more cards today from later lessons and will post them as soon as I get my act together.
The cards with the ceramic tiles are awesome!
ReplyDelete