Tuesday, April 25, 2017

PaperTrey April Blog Hop Challenge

Time for the April Blog Hop at PaperTrey Ink! The inspiration piece combines pale pink, grey, orange and yellow.


I used the Ruby Rose and Ruby Reprise stamp sets (and a leafy branch stamp so old that I have no idea where I got it!) to make a one-layer card.




I'm not really crazy about the inspiration or my card, but I always have a lot of fun working something out to submit. It is, after all, a challenge!





15 comments:

  1. Amazing how well Ruby Rose matches the inspiration. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! I also wasn't crazy about the inspiration photo and used Ruby Rose stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is delightful! I love the sentiment placement.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and just perfect take of the inspiration photo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ruby Rose looked pretty popular for this challenge, and love that sentiment. Great card, Adele!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are our worst critics...great job on the CAS! Love your sentiment sneak in the corner. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ruby Rose is the perfect floral set to use for this. Great card!! Don't be too hard on yourself!!!!! I think it is pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ruby Rose was my first thought too! Sweet card and congratulations on your being picked!

    ReplyDelete