Day 7 was the final day of Clean & Simple 4 at Online Card Classes. I didn't think I would be able to participate because I didn't have the Cute Fruit stamp set the instructors used; and I don't have any stamps that are fruit. However, after leafing through the stamps I do have, I found the Watts Up set that I had lots of fun with last year, and thought I would do something with the light bulb. After stamping a few light bulbs I happened to turn the piece upside down and saw ... a pear! From there it was easy to repurpose my light bulb as a pear and do a couple of the projects.
I was feeling pretty smug about this brainstorm when I saw that a fellow student, (Mike G, #14 in the gallery) already had the same idea! Great minds, ya know?
I didn't have a face to put on Mr. Pear, but I did have a pair of glasses that worked fine and a letter "c" became a mouth.
My final project lines up a stamped greeting on the white panel with colored stamping on the pear. This was fun and pretty easy too.
I have absolutely loved this Online Card Class as I have loved every other one I've taken, and can't wait to see what class is being offered next!


Great Cards, and i agree the class was super :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! Those pear cards are gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a clever way to use the stamp Adele, love how they turned out.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
What a clever way to use the stamp Adele, love how they turned out.
ReplyDeleteHugs Diane
I've enjoyed scrolling back and catching up on what you've been creating, Adele! You make some really fabulous cards! I especially love your pear cards. I haven't used my pear stamps in dog's years, so thanks for the inspiration!! Enjoy your day! Hugs, Darnell
ReplyDelete