Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Simon Says Stamp Happy Birthday challenge

I made some cards for the Simon Says Stamp Birthday Challenge, but for some reason the linky thing closed up early. Some of the contributors were smart enough to mention their blog sites in the comments section, so that's what I'm doing too. We are allowed to post 5 new creations, so here's what I came up with. Perfect timing too, because April is a big birthday month for my family.






10 comments:

  1. Look at all these amazing cards! They are fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Adele :-) all of them are fabulous !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x
    apologies for the missing linky, I have linked your cards on the challenge blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for linking me up to the challenge!

      Delete
  3. These are so super cute! I love the cars! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Five fabulous birthday cards, Adele! I love them all. Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. these are darlin. so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great set of cards Adele! The first one is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My first, and very happy, visit here Adele! LOVIN' your cards my dear,,, off to sign up as your newest follower, Jo x

    ReplyDelete