I took two of yesterday's experiments -- the plaid and the rainbow swishes -- and made them into cards today:
I liked the rainbow one so much that I painted another card front in rainbow colors. I have another stamp that will be perfect with it.
I am so looking forward to this class actually starting, although between our son going into the hospital next week, and my sister coming for a visit the next, I don't know how much of the class I will get to do live. Fortunately, the lessons are available forevermore for registrants, so I'll just have to pick it up when I can.
Next up -- hmmm --- maybe I'll try writing in watercolor. Or blending round swirls. Or embossing then watercoloring. Oh, and I may try a better plaid. I can think of lots of things to try before class starts.



No comments:
Post a Comment